Corium facial masks are very beneficial, and can be a lot of fun when used as part of self-care day. Here’s how to use it properly for best results.
Masking is one of the easiest – and oldest – ways to improve the health of your skin. From targetting fine lines to pigmentation and scarring, masks can help you deal with any problems areas better and faster.
Why? It’s because they contain a very high concentration of active ingredients that work at dealing with the concern almost immediately. The trick: get one that focuses on your unique issues:
- Do you have dull skin?
- Is your overall tone uneven?
- Do you want to target acne scarring?
- Or maybe your daily cleanser fails to do a thorough job?
Once you’ve determined what you’re after, it’s masking time!
- Wash your face with your daily cleanser.
- Pat dry with a face cloth.
- Using the tips of your fingers, apply a mask of your choice on the face.
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse using warm water, pat dry with a face cloth and apply a moisturising serum immediately.
- Copy one of our clients, @YolaMkhize and use an old but clean make-up brush to minimise smudges.
- It’s very important to avoid the eye area as it’s the most sensitive spot.
- Never leave your mask on for longer than 10 minutes.
- Use once a week for best results.
Remember: you must store all your Corium clay masks in the fridge so that they last longer. They have to be away from the light, so that the ingredients aren’t spoilt.