Dry skin is one of the biggest issues our clients face all-year around. Avocado oil and aloe are perfect natural ingredients for treating dry skin. Here’s why.
Beauty Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Aloe is a water-dense plant, which means its gel is super hydrating.
- It’s rich in antioxidants that can help to clear your skin.
- It’s able to neutralise the effects of harsh UV sun rays. So if you’ve experienced sun-burn, aloe is the one.
- In it’s gel form, it can be a great moisturiser, especially if you have dry skin.
why avocado oil is good for you
- Avocado oil is jam-packed with Vitamin E, which is a vital skincare vitamin.
- It can smooth out fine lines and increase suppleness because of its healthy fatty acids.
- Avocado oil is able to penetrate the skin quickly.
- It also acts as an humectant, which means it draws moisture from the environment and locks it into your skin, making it perfect for those with extra dry skin.
MUST-HAVE CORIUM PRODUCTS made especially for dry skin
Avocado Moisturising Overnight Serum has a very high concentration of avocado oil. It can also accelerate the production of collagen, leaving you with not only great-looking skin, but long-lasting moisture too.
Moisturising Avocado Body Butter provides superior hydration for the skin. If you have particularly dry and cracked skin, add this beauty to your skincare arsenal.
A mild yet effective cleanser for dry skin has to be the Gentle Aloe and Green Tea Facial Cleansing Bar. It’s a pH balanced soap that will sooth irritation while providing an extra dose of hydration.
extra tips to treat dry skin
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day
- Stay away from harsh products that will strip away your own natural oils
- When shopping on www.coriumskincare.co.za, look out for the terms ‘hydrating’, ‘moisturising’ and ‘mild’ as those products are particularly great for your skin.
[Source: Healthline.com; GoodHealthAcademy.com]