To celebrate the first Corium Spa-Grade Masks birthday, we’re recapping the benefits and how to make your tub of goodness go a long way!
Corium launched the Spa-Grade Masks on 27 June 2018. They have become so popular, that #SelfCareSundays with Corium are a thing – we love being tagged on your tweets and Insta posts!
If you’re still unsure what the hype is about when it comes to masking, here’s a quick recap:
Spa-Grade Masks Benefits
- Target a specific skincare concern directly
- Suitable for all skin types
- Boost efficacy of skincare products used after masking
- Gentle treatment
- Affordable at-home alternative
Which Spa-Grade Mask Should You Use?
- If you have acne-prone and oily skin, use the Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask.
- For an even tone and brighter complexion, get the Turmeric Clay Mask.
- The Pore-Contracting Gel Mask is perfect for dry skin with visibly large pores.
- To deep cleanse and repair your skin, try the Activated Charcoal Peel-off Mask.
- For dry and dull skin that needs a hydration boost, turn to the Green Tea Clay Mask.
Masking Dos & Don’ts
- Do invest in a mask that matches your skin type
- Do apply your mask after cleansing the face to ensure product efficacy.
- Do use your Spa-Grade Masks can be used twice a week.
- Do not keep the mask on longer than recommended.
- Do get yourself a Corium Vegan Mask Brush – it minimises product wastage, ensuring that your tub lasts longer.
- To treat more than one concern at a time, get on the multi-masking trend!